New Media Society publishes readers for various research projects, as well as its educational programs and catalogs for projects it participates as a partner.
New Media has a small graphic design Atelier which provides editorial design, Translation and photography services for affordable prices and it tends to support related projects besides covering the routine costs of the collective. Please contact us for more information here.
New Media Society publication is supported by Prince Claus Fund from The Netherlands in 2014-2015.
New Media Society works together collaboratively with Contemporary Art Publication, as printing partner and so far printed these catalogs
- The strangeness of Banality and other Stories…
project realized in Supermarket 2015, Stockholm’s Independent Art Fair
- “we Rather Look Back at Futures past”
Project realized in collaboration with the Polish Embassy Tehran and Lajevardi Collection.
- Re-sonic Re-view
Project realized at Aaran Art Gallery as a part of 5th of Limited Access Festival
- Luminous Void (3 volume publication) in collaboration with Experimental film society Ireland, Aaran Art Gallery and Lajevardi Foundation
- Objects As They Act Upon Me, As I Document Them, Exhibition catalog for Bita Razavi solo show at Lajevardi foundation.
- All other passports, Platform Projects, Athens & New Media Projects – Tehran. Designed by Ra STudio.
- Limited Access 6 Online website, Designed by Ra STudio
- Limited Access 7, festival program and publication in collaboration with Shahab Tondar studio.
- Sarkhoshi Magazine and Collective, City, Art and Media